When it comes to travelling, there’s nothing more you love. Out with your trekking shoes and that sleep bag you are always ready to see the world! What does it take to be a traveller then? Yes, mango sized mosquito bites, exotic diseases and stinky bathrooms may be a part of it but when travelling doesn’t remind you of those but words such as adventure, people, history and architecture than you are born to be a traveller!
1. You worship Traveller and Lonely Planet. You watch every show on travel and culture even on your news channels.
2. You always envy these travel channel people. Wish you too had a map hopping job like them.
3. Talking of maps…you are a pro at reading them.
4. Every new place you read about in a book, you make sure you search about…and needless to say it gets on your next destination list!
5. You can pack your world in a bag. And of course you are way to fast at that!
6. You love everything about nature…mountains, rivers, plants…you would give up anything to go hiking or camping in a serene natural environment.
7. And you absolutely adore animals. There is no way a spider landing in your hair or an overtly friendly monkey ever freaks you out.
8. You are always too excited to get new experiences. You believe in seizing the day!
9. You know how to say ‘hello’ in 14 different languages.
10. That is one of the reasons why making new friends is never a problem for you.
11. You can practically sleep anywhere. You don’t need your left side of your bed or your blanky to help you get a sound sleep.
12. And eat just about anything. Seriously, anything….Even frog legs!!
13. You are very patient and calm. You don’t mind getting stuck at airports, delayed flights or lousy room services.
14. Nor do long tiring flights ever make you irritable.
15. You are always sad returning back home…Until unless you sit down to write all about your experience in your travel blog.
16. And when somebody asks you where will you be going next…you just never seem to have a singular answer for them.