How to Make Beetroot and Vodka Cured Balik Salmon Croissant Canapé
- Crush the coriander seeds and make a blend with the rest of the ingredients.
- Remove the Salmon skin and apply the blend on the salmon generously forming a thick crust.
- Leave it to rest in a tray and cover with some weight.
- After every 6 hours remove the excessive moisture that has drained from the salmon fillet.
- After 24 hours remove scrape of the crust and cut thin slices and shape like flourettes.
- For Assembling:
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices and roll them in to cigarillos.
- Toast the croissant bread and slice. Apply the Philadelphia cheese.
- Put the salmon flourettes, poached asparagus and cucumber rolls and garnish with capers, red onion and dill leaves.
Key Ingredients: vodka, salmon, rock salt, sugar, beetroot, coriander, cucumber,